Donate Items to Goodwill
Thank you for donating to Goodwill. Your gently used clothing and household items help change people’s lives through the power of work.
When you donate your gently used items or shop in any of our stores, we're able to fund the many programs and services that help make our community a better place. Here is a sampling of the services we offer.
- Furniture may be dropped off at any of our 12 primary retail locations. Click HERE for furniture drop off locations.
- Gently used clothing and household goods may be dropped off at any of our 30+ stores and/or attended donation centers. Click HERE to find the location nearest you.
- Entire contents of a household, please contact Goodwill's White Glove Service. Need a home emptied? Leave it to us! Click HERE for White Glove Service information and contact.
- Car, truck, boat, plane, RV, or motorcycle, to donate click HERE. We accept all - running or not!
- Donation Drives can be hosted at your company, school, or community! Click HERE for more information.
Behind The Scenes
Have you ever dropped off a donation and wondered what happens next? Click here to watch our video on "The River," and see how we're able to turn your donations into jobs!